Monday, August 13, 2007

Welcome all you COM318ers

Well, apart from a few postings on other PR blogs, and having a lot of people join me in Facebook, this is my second attempt at a blog. Tried it last year for COM318 but somehow Blogger.com lost me early on, so I reverted to the Forum.
Just to explain a few things, I have recently had some unexpected minor medical issues, and there is still some further work required but no dates have yet been set for that. I should be able to manage the subject- the benefits of an online community.
Congrats to all those who have been offered jobs- remeber what Zoe and I said at the start of the semester- you need to carefully plan your study and work activities-enter all key dates in Outlook and give tourself lots of reminder times.
Now back to the inbox. Ciao

No comments: